Biowoods offers a forestry surveying service for woodland owners and managers. We use advanced laser/ultra sound instruments and software, coupled with specialist knowledge and experience to provide quick and accurate data about woodlands and timber.
- Our efficiency saves you time and money.
- Accurate data will confidently inform your planning.
- Measured attributes can be digitally mapped and sent to you.
We can survey for:
- Log pile volume or woodchip pile volume at roadside.
- Timber Production forecasting for forest management.
- Woodland inventory – species, volume, stocking and variability.
- Standing timber sales.
- Mapping of compartment areas, regeneration, fence lines, and infrastructure.
- Ecological mapping of protected species and their habitats, protected, dangerous and diseased trees.